The Perfect Vehicle Accessories For Your Last Minute Summer AdventureAug 31th, 2020
Summer is ending soon but there is still time to get that last-minute camping in or off-road adventures. However, sometimes it’s hard to know what you should bring for your adventures in terms of accessories. In this article, we will be discussing what you should bring for your last-minute summer adventure.
- First Aid Kit
- It goes without saying that you should always carry a first aid kit whenever you go on an adventure, whether it’s hours away from home or just a few minutes. First aid kits can save lives.
- Seat Covers
- No matter where you’re camping, you want to make sure you don’t bring the outdoors back home with you. Seat covers will keep your seats looking good even after an adventure in the mud.
- Roof Rack (all variants)
- Bring your kayaks or bikes on the road with you using Honda’s attachments. You can carry surfboards, bikes, kayaks, skis, and snowboards anywhere you want to go. Need a little extra cargo space, add a roof box to your vehicle.
- You read this right, Honda offers tents for your CR-V, HR-V, Pilot, Passport, and Ridgeline. This will turn your vehicle into a comfortable spot to sleep and relax after a nice day adventuring.
- First Aid Kit
- See above.
- Seat covers
- Off-roading can get muddy and you want to make sure your vehicle is protected from the mud and dirt.
- Trunk Trays
- These will protect your vehicle’s carrying spaces from grime while also making sure your cargo is kept safe from rolling around too much.
- Trailer Hitch
- Keep a hitch attached to your vehicle just in case a buddy or you get stuck while off-roading.
- Spare Tire
- You might want to keep a spare tire or two on you while you adventure just in case you’re unfortunate enough to need one.
Remember that safety is your highest priority while on adventures. Always bring a buddy and don’t get behind the wheel while impaired.
You can find these accessories at Orleans Honda’s Parts Centre, either online or in store. Feel free to ask our Honda experts if you have any questions!