Honda Spin to Win

BONUS DISCOUNTS OF $100, $500, or $5,000!

MODEL CLEAROUT EVENT CUSTOMER BONUS

8-days only! From Friday, August 2nd to Saturday, August 10th, customers who lease or finance a qualified 2019 Civic (excluding Type R) and any 2019 CR-V will be eligible to Spin for the Win of a $100, $500 or $5,000 bonus discount!

EVERY SPIN IS A WINNER!

LIMIT OF ONE (1) GAME PLAY PER ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANT DURING THE CONTEST PERIOD

Fleet customers are allowed to play only once regardless of the number of vehicles leased or financed by the same customer

No purchase necessary. Ends at close of business on Aug 10/19- or, whenever 1,600 Bonus Discounts have been awarded (whichever occurs first). Open to residents of Ontario (18+). Enter at your Participating Ontario Dealer. Full rules (including no purchase entry details) at http://www.honda.ca/special-offers/ontario/august-2019-contest. 1,600 Prizes as follows: (i) $100 Bonus Discount (1,455; Odds: 91%); (ii) $500 Bonus Discount (135; Odds: 8%); and (iii) $5,000 Bonus Discount (10; Odds: 1%). Odds of obtaining a particular Bonus Discount will vary based on participating Ontario Honda Dealers and will change throughout the contest as Bonus Discounts are claimed. The total number and particular quantities of Bonus Discounts available to be won will decrease as Bonus Discounts are claimed throughout the contest. Skill-testing question required.

 

A COPY OF FULL CONTEST RULES CAN BE FOUND AT YOUR DEALER