CALL CENTRE AGENT
The Call Centre Agent acts as the primary point of contact and representative for our dealer in the Ottawa. They act as connection point between the customer and the sales department, taking charge of inbound business opportunities and promoting conversions into qualified appointments.
Call Centre Agents answer phone calls and emails from customers and initiate calls to schedule and confirm appointments in English and some French. In addition, their duties include regular communication follow-ups to existing customers, as well as the management of specific communication campaigns.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answer emails and phone calls from customers who have demonstrated an interest in the company’s products
• Communicate with customers by phone or email to provide information, promote business opportunities and/or to book and confirm appointments
• Assist customers during their navigation on the website
• Chat online with customers surfing on the company’s website
• Provide information on and actively promote motor vehicles or promotions
• Enter the result of each communication into the CRM software and perform necessary follow-ups
• Make sure a high level of customer satisfaction is always maintained
• Build trust and maintain a solid business relationship with customers
• Provide proactive communication with each customer after conclusion of sale
• Find opportunities for renewal and for new business through multiple contacts with the dealers’ customers
• Take part in team meetings, workshops and individual development sessions
• Perform any other assigned task
• Perfect spoken and written English
• Can handle heavy phone contact (minimum 40 – 60 calls per day)
• Quick learner with no fear of challenge, driven & determined
• Ability to work multiple software applications
• Professional work ethic, responsible, vested interest in dealership success
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Previous call center experience is an asset
• Outgoing, positive, ‘smile’ on phone: fully grasp and apply the best practice guidelines for outgoing / incoming calls, emails and campaigning
This is a full-time, permanent 40 hour per week position. Start date: ASAP. Small call-centre with a nice team and work environment located on Bank Street. Working hours are on a rotating basis shift 7 days a week.
Compensation includes: Salary base and benefits (medical, dental, disability and life insurance)
Duties of a Receptionist include:
- Greet customers upon their arrival at the dealership.
- Answer all incoming calls promptly, and direct the call to the appropriate department/individual or take messages.
- Communicate with all callers in a friendly, efficient and professional manner and attempt to minimize the amount of time they are placed on hold.
- File away all invoice and work orders.
- Collect payments from customers and process invoices.
- Follow closing procedures and ensure float is balanced at the end of the day.
- May have to assist with administrative tasks.
Requirements for the Receptionist position include:
- Excellent customer service skill
- Team player
- Bilingualism is an asset
- High School diploma attained
- Having auto technical knowledge is an asset
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Experience with computer program Reynolds & Reynolds (ERA) is an asset
Thank you for expressing your interest in our current job opportunity. We will be reviewing your resume and contacting you shortly.
Send your resume to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org