LogR The App for DriversSep 30th, 2020
Honda recently announced Honda LogR, an app designed to help drivers of the Civic Type R to track data directly and live from their vehicle’s computer. This data is supposed to help drivers learn where they can improve on a closed course or racetrack and show active data from the vehicle itself.
How to Set Up:
- Download the app from the Apple App store or from the Google Play Store.
- Select your preferences.
- Create a new location.
- Disconnect your smartphone from the vehicle via USB cable.
- Select Settings tab.
- Select Data Log Settings.
- Select New Location.
- Enable access to your location.
- Centre map on desired location on the track.
- Tap Next.
- Set your Lap Marker (lap times will be logged each time you pass this marker).
- Set End Point (optional). This is helpful if your track is not a loop.
- Create name for your track location.
- Set up Vehicle
- Connect your smart phone by using Apple Carplay, Android Auto, or USB cable.
- Select Honda LogR Icon from the console menu.
- Review Disclaimer.
- Get Driving!
LogR is an app specifically designed for the Civic Type R and its drivers. This app can be used as a tool to teach you so much about your vehicle and your driving performance. If you have any questions about this app, please feel free to reach out to our Honda experts at Orleans Honda. If you are a more visual learner, watch this video here to show you how to set up LogR.
Safe driving and happy racing!